Flight Tracker 2023 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This data provides near real-time coverage of all US and Canadian airspace.Most aircraft today are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flight radar 24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions NOT ALLOWED, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Flight Tracker IOS Features :
- Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map.
- Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky (requires GPS equipped device).
- Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D (requires iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5th gen., and above + iOS 6.0 or higher).
- Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture.
- Tap on an airport icon for current delay stats and weather conditions.
- Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline.
- Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more.
- Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest.
- Get a detailed list of all flights in the air in your area on your Apple Watch.
- Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights (in-app purchase).
- Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase).
- Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase).
- In this release we improved a few existing features. The responsiveness of the AR view has been greatly improved giving you a better experience when viewing details of the aircraft flying overhead.
- Filters have also received an update. You can now enter multiple comma separated entries for airlines, airports and registrations. For example, enter “JFK, LGA, EWR” in the airport filter to see flights for all three New York airports.
- Airport pin display got smarter and we’ve made finding the airport you’re looking for easier. Pins for busier airports now show when the map is zoomed out and we’re now able to display more airports when you’re zoomed in.
- We have now extended our estimation period for aircraft that are outside of our coverage areas. We now have the option to show up to 120 minutes after coverage has been lost.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15, iOS 16 And Latest release operating system.
- iPadOS 13, 14, 15, 16 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.