Hyphen 2020 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) is a powerful, easy-to-use ePub reader designed from the ground up with you in mind, with cross-device syncing, super-fast rendering, effortless customization, and intuitive annotation features.Start on one device, finish on another. Your entire library – books, annotations, bookmarks, and all – is synced between devices via iCloud.Use Goodreads? We’ve got you covered – shelve books, make status updates and post quotes, all right from the app.
Hyphen comes packed with a ton of options for custom colors, fonts, font sizes, line heights, paragraph indentations, margins – …well, you get the idea. You can even use styling on a per-book basis.Tap-and-drag or use the selection handles to highlight in any one of several available colors. Write notes for a highlight and refer to them any time you need to. You can also share highlights as images and post them to Twitter or Facebook, or export all your highlights for use elsewhere.
Hyphen IOS Features:
- Transition Hyphen’s reading interface to soothing, darker colors at night.
- Edit the title, author, subjects, covers and more of your books. Hyphen can even lookup book covers and metadata for you.
- Add books to custom shelves, and sort by author, title, last read, or date added.
- Hyphen lets you import both your favorite fonts for use while reading, as well as CSS.
- Translations of the text you’re reading are only a tap away. Lookup words and terms in Wikipedia, Dictionary.com or Google.
- Got one of those large, spacious, king-sized, oh-my-lord-this-screen-is-so-big-I-should’ve-gotten-an-ipad-mini-instead,-its-so-big,-why-is-it-so-big-sized screens? Use this setting to make reading more comfortable. You can also optionally only use two columns when your device is in landscape orientation.
- Add words to a vocabulary list and export them easily. Hyphen can optionally automatically add words you lookup in the dictionary to your vocabulary list.
- Tap and hold a link to open it in the in-app browser, or Safari. Images zoom in, letting you see every detail. Swipe through and jump between images throughout the text with the Image Viewer.
- Hyphen utilizes ADE pages, so you’ll always have a cross-reader compatible way of finding and noting where you are in a book.
- Download and import books in the blink of an eye. Hyphen’s ePub Rendering System is optimized so that there’s the least delay between you and the text.
- By far the most requested feature, I’ve worked hard to ensure 1.2 includes the ability to sync your entire library – your books, reading location, highlights, bookmarks, vocabulary and shelves – between devices via iCloud. Syncing is available from the Shelf via pull-to-sync gesture.
- While in Reading View, Hyphen now allows you to choose the actions associated with a left or right tap, as well as the size of their hotspots. Gestures like Tap-and-drag to Highlight can also be disabled entirely.
- Hyphen now includes has support for ePub 3 footnotes, which can be accessed by long-pressing a footnote in compliant ePubs 3s.
- Selecting text and choosing ‘Define’ in the selection menu now opens a popup that gives you access to dictionary definitions, Wikipedia entries and instant translation to 70+ languages.
- You can now choose to for Hyphen’s vertical swipe to adjust either the system brightness or in-app brightness.
- now supports fluid, interactive page curling animations while turning pages.
- OPDS Support.
- Search, Sorting, and Bulk Import.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.3, iOS 12, iOS 13.1 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.