April 24, 2020
PCalc 3.9.4 IPA Cracked for IOS Download FREE
PCalc 2020 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.Includes an Apple Watch app, so you can calculate on your wrist!
PCalc IOS Features:
- New look widget on iOS, including a mini calculator when you 3D Touch the PCalc icon.
- Added a new “Fraction” display mode that shows the closest fraction for the current decimal result.
- Added an option to lock the calculator orientation in either portrait or landscape – iPhone only for now.
- Added an option to use key clicks in the widget.
- Improved the key clicks, and added some new options for them. Stereophonic sound!
- Now display all shortcuts when you hold down the Command key on a physical keyboard.
- Now handle the keyboard being shown in another app when in splitscreen on an iPad.
- The widget now respects the “Bold Key Text” accessibility option.
- LCD digit, background, and theme colors are now remembered separately for each theme.
- Now use monospace digits throughout the app for better readability.
- Now show “HEX”, “OCT”, or “BIN” in the display to better indicate the current base.
- You can now change the display mode from the menu that appears when you double-tap the display.
- You can now set the brightness threshold when the automatic night mode activates.
- You can now choose the style of buttons when editing a layout.
- Made it harder to accidentally trigger the layout editing mode.
- The color pickers now display the name of the selected color.
- Various fixes for VoiceOver.
- Fixed a display problem with parentheses in the tape.
- Fixed a performance problem with the ticker tape.
- Fixed a crash when resetting an edited layout.
- Fixed a crash when going into the “Accessibility” section on iOS.
- Added support for game controllers. Yes, really.
- Added a dedicated dictation button, and Scribble support on watchOS.
- You can swipe left and right to switch section on watchOS.
- You can use the digital crown to adjust the current number on watchOS.
- Added a constants section.
- Added support for iOS , including a brand new widget and an updated watch app.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.3, iOS 12, iOS 13.1 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.