100% Working Ios Cracked ( Click Upper Link )
PolyNome 2018 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) PolyNome gives you all the tools you need for practice, teaching, rhythm composing, and live performance. The free Public Library provides hundreds of user-created Presets and practice routines to inspire you.PolyNome Pro (also available on the App Store) is the exact same app, but with the Pro features already enabled. This version of the app requires an in-app purchase if you wish to enable.
PolyNome IOS Features:
- Drumline sounds added! Plus some new snares, brush hits, a kick, and “In” and “Out” voice sounds.
- Tap “Met 1” or “Met 2” label in the mixer to bring up the Sound Picker. You’ll see category buttons to quickly jump to the section you want. New sounds have a “New” label on them until you’ve heard them once.
- It’s now super quick and easy to assign multiple labels to one or more Presets or Playlists. Simply tap the + Labels button to assign labels.
- Begin typing the name of the label you want to find. If it doesn’t exist you can tap the top row to create and assign it.
- Tap the Filter button to filter on Labels. You can now filter on multiple labels at once (e.g. Band, A minor, Ballad)
- You can now zoom in on charts and swipe left and right to get a closer look at your stats. The interface has been cleaned up and you can easily view them in portrait mode.
- You can select multiple items in the Playlist Manager and “Merge To New” from the Actions menu. This will create a new Playlist containing the contents of your selected Playlists in the order that you selected them. This allows you to easily create clicks for different songs and then merge them into a Setlist. The new addition is that a title row will be added above the contents of each Playlist to help you navigate. See the What’s New video in the Inbox for more details.
- When importing Presets or Playlists they’ll be labelled with “!Last Import” so you can quickly find them.
- Imported items will no longer have the ‘inbox’ or ‘book’ icons appended to them, but they will be permanently labelled with those tags.
- When viewing an open goal (e.g. 30 mins/day) with a target time (e.g. 100 hours) you’ll see the estimated completion date above the stats.
- Long Preset and Playlist names are now truncated in the middle.
- Fixed bug where the Cumulative Timer in the Practice Event display would continue to count up even while PolyNome was stopped.
- Thank you for using PolyNome.
- I’m constantly working to improve the app and add new features. If you have time to leave a review, they really help. Thanks in advance!
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3, iOS 10, iOS 11.0.1 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.3 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.
PolyNome 2.2.7 IPA Cracked for IOS Download FREE