Prompt 2 2020 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) easy, powerful, and beautiful SSH client. A brand-new app, with great new features, Prompt 2 gets the job done.It’s classic. You step outside for a few seconds to eat some gyros and the server goes down, or you lie down to do some light reading and a web page needs an emergency typo fix. Maybe your company uses IRC. Maybe you just like to check in on your servers often. Either way, you’re the type of person that already uses SSH. Having a quality SSH client in your pocket is a very good idea.
Welcome to Prompt 2. In the three years since Prompt was released and became a favorite of admins, we’ve been constantly releasing updates, while also taking notes on what significant new features people wished Prompt had. Then, we did almost all of it.
Prompt 2 IOS Features:
- Sync your favorite servers, passwords, private keys, and clips, between Prompt on all of your iOS devices. It’s fast, it’s extremely secure, and best of all, it’s free.
- Put your most-used commands and text bits into clips and access them with a single tap via Prompt’s keyboard bar. Clips can be stored globally or per-server.
- Secure Prompt, and only Prompt, using TouchID. Keep your servers safe.
- You can now generate keys without leaving Prompt. Drop ’em on your server, and you’re off.
- Working with private keys is easier than ever
- Easily switch between connections using a tab bar (iPad) or edge swiping (iPhone).
- Create groups of servers for easier sorting.
- Sleeker, cleaner, beautiful — Prompt now looks the part in iOS 8.
- Looks great on any screen size.
- Customizable Keyboard Bar.
- Full Bluetooth Keyboard Support.
- Agent Forwarding.
- Resolves an issue that prevents certain Powerline glyphs from being displayed.
- And in case you missed it, here’s everything new in 2.5.7 as well!
- Updated the ‘prompt-favorite’ URL scheme to support iOS.
- Copy Private Key button is now labeled correctly.
- Global clips menu displays correct names on devices running iOS.
- Tab titles are no longer truncated unnecessarily on iPad.
- Added Powerline support for Panic Sans and Courier font types.
- Resolved an issue where key generation could not be cancelled.
- Additional key-related UI improvements.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.3, iOS 12, iOS 13.1 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.