R-Play 2.0 IPA Cracked for IOS Download FREE
R-Play 2020 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) Take the awesome power of your Sony PlayStation 4 console, and give it the portability and convenience of the Nintendo Switch. Stream your PlayStation 4 games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and play from anywhere. Never again will your gaming be interrupted when someone else needs to use the TV!
R-Play IOS Features:
- Play your PlayStation 4 games while away from home by streaming over the internet¹.
- Supports HD 720p video (1080p for PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second for crisp, smooth gameplay.
- Control games with any MFi game controller, or the built in virtual on-screen controller.
- Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag.
- Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different PlayStation 4 consoles or PSN accounts.
- Customise the virtual on-screen controller to your liking.
- Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds.
To use R-Play, your PS4 must be connected to your home network via LAN cable. For the best streaming experience, having your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connected to a 5GHz WiFi network is highly recommended. Your PS4 must be linked to a PSN account (however, R-Play does NOT require your PSN password).
The current version of R-Play requires that your PlayStation 4 is running system software 4.71, other versions are not supported.Playing over the internet requires your home network to be set up correctly. In most cases R-Play does this for you automatically. Some users may need to perform this set up manually, according to the instructions found in the included in help guide.PS4, PlayStation 4 and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. R-Play is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
- Added support for PS4 system software .
- Added VR headset mode, providing a fully immersive gaming experience (not available for iPad).
- Significant update to the virtual on-screen controller, including the following changes.
- Brand new editor for the on-screen controller supporting multiple controller configuration profiles.
- All buttons can be manipulated (position and size) either independently, or grouped with corresponding buttons.
- Left/right analog sticks are now displayed at a fixed location on the screen as opposed to only appearing when the screen is touched.
- L3/R3 may now be activated by a hard press on the touch screen (for devices that support 3D touch only).
- Improved support for diagonal D-PAD button presses.
- Dedicated buttons for L3/R3/SHARE/OPTIONS/PS can be added to the on-screen controller, and any individual button can be removed.
- Added ability to configure opacity for individual buttons.
- Added special “HOLD” functionality to assist users with physical disabilities with performing simultaneous button presses.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.3, iOS 12, iOS 13.1 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.