June 14, 2020
Halide Camera 1.17.1 IPA Cracked for IOS Download FREE
Halide Camera 2020 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful UI designed from scratch for the latest iPhones, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe. Halide’s professional tools include focus peaking, histograms, adaptive level grid, manual depth capture, and RAW support on supported phones.* Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
Halide Camera Features:
- Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface.
- An intuitive and fast lens switcher designed especially for iPhone 11 Pro.
- On iPhone X and later, a custom-designed UI that is completely usable with one hand.
- Manual Depth Capture: Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR.
- Focus peaking and powerful manual focus.
- Full manual controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance.
- Live histograms for perfect exposure.
- Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots.
- Grid overlay with built-in level.
- Quick-review of your last few shots.
- Intelligent automatic and manual mode.
- In this update, we’ve improved flash behavior when shooting manually, which is especially awesome if you have a third-party ‘Made for iPhone’ flash! We’ve also squashed a few bugs, and fixed a few crashes.
- Truth me told, most of you aren’t using the built-in flash, and we’re proud of you. But on-camera flash can be useful in a few rare situations, such as when you need a fill light to compliment your key light. Recently the iPhone added support for third-party external flashes that plug into your lightening port, opening the door to even more advanced lighting techniques.
- Unfortunately, when taking photos on an iPhone with Flash enabled, iOS really wants to pick your ISO and shutter speed settings for you. This is great if you want to just point and shoot, but frustrating if you’ve dialed in specific exposure settings only to have them thrown out.
- In this update, when you shoot a photo with manual exposure settings, we manage the flash ourselves rather than allowing iOS to control it.
- As always, we’re adding fixes to every update. We discovered an edge case where Halide would fail to cleanup backup files, which could cause it to slowly consume disk space. This is fixed, and the next time you launch Halide, it should clean up any of these temporary files lying around.
- We’ve also fixed our top three crashes. Over 99% of all Halide sessions were already crash-free, but every fraction of a percent counts!
- If you have any requests or feedback, please let us know. Just tap the support link in our bio.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 9.3, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.3, iOS 12, iOS 13.1 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.