Sleep Cycle alarm clock 2023 IOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed. Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your iPhone. Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time. Look at the screenshots for recommended iPhone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up. Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your iPhone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in. Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase. Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
Sleep Cycle alarm clock IOS Features:
- Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
- Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
- 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
- Use iPod music as wake up sound
- Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
- Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
- Background mode – set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle – sleep analysis will continue in the background.
- Sleep aid – helps you fall asleep. The intelligent mode detects when you fall asleep and automatically fades the sleep aid sound.
- Support for the M7 and M8 co-processor – measure your daily physical activity and calculate how it affects your Sleep quality.
- Health app – fully integrated with the Health app introduced in iOS8. Submits sleep analysis and heart rate. Downloads other data such as fitness information to be considered in your nightly Sleep Quality.
- Adaptive design – ready for all screen sizes.
- Heart rate monitor – measure your resting heart rate (RHR) every morning using the camera and flash in your device.
- Philips HUE light bulb support – simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake-up.
- Sleep notes – see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality.
- Long term graphs – track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more.
- Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Support Version History:
It application Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- iPhone OS 1, iPhone OS 2, iPhone OS 3.
- iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15, iOS 16 And Latest release operating system.
- iPadOS 13, 14, 15, 16 And Latest release operating system.
- iPad iOS 4.2.1, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 8.1, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15 (All Series Like Mini/Pro) And Latest release operating system.
- iPod Mac OS 9, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (All Generation) And Latest release operating system.